Thursday

feta bribes

Today has been a bit gloomy because Mummy has been a bit moody. I didn't help matters by painting the soles of my feet with mucky coloured paint and walking on the floor which is only chipboard so I can't really see what the problem is. My little sister then crawled over and started eating the paint off one of the brushes. She not only covered her lips, tongue and cheeks with black paint but she got it all over her clothes too. Mummy got really cross and dumped us both in the shower but we really like showers so we weren't upset or bothered at all. Thankfully Mummy's friend popped over at lunch time and bought them a fresh crab to eat which for some reason cheered her up no end. Then Grandma came over in the afternoon which was a lovely surprise. My little sister gave her cuddles and I gave her some sweet peas. At supper time, Mummy put small whites cubes of cheese on my plate and when I asked her what it was she just said "Feta". She did not say "feta cheese" because I don't like cheese. I knew I was being duped so I took them off my plate. But then Mummy told me they tasted like olives so I ate one and I actually really liked it. I then ate more and Mummy bribed me with a feta square every time I looked like I wasn't going to eat my meal. Bribing is bad - isn't it?