Saturday

visits

We went to hospital yesterday to see Chrissy. She isn't very well and has a chest infection. I gave her kisses and I asked her lots of questions and she gave me rides on her brilliant bed. We went up and down and up and down again. My little sister didn't have a go as she is too wriggly. When I got home I wanted to play doctors and nurses so I did. I have a doll called Nora Clippy. She has clothes pegs in her hair and now has bandages on her legs. Yesterday we also saw Grandpa, Granny and her twin sister which was quite confusing especially for my little sister who isn't as clever as me. I put on my tutu and wanted to dance with everyone but everyone wanted to talk grown-up talk. That is so boring. When no one was looking I put some make-ups on. I love make-ups and have told Mummy she can borrow mine when she is older. That is nice of me isn't it?