Tuesday

these boots are made for walking

Finally, my little sister has decided she can walk. Well almost. She finds walking so funny that when she takes steps she wibbles and wobbles and laughs so much that she falls over. So far she has managed 10 steps before landing on her knees. Mummy thinks she can walk perfectly well on her own and has been for months and only messes around with the pretending she can walk when she has an audience. I think Mummy is right. My little sister can walk across my king-size bed and jump up and down on it. Surely that's harder than walking on the solid floor? Although my little sister is not very good at walking she is very very good at throwing balls. She loves balls. Balls was her first word. She can throw a ball straight like no other girl I know. Daddy says she might be the next Fatima Whitbread. Mummy looks horrified. Does white bread make you fat ma?