Thursday

groan up

Apparently I look 4 and half but feel 13 and a half but am 3 and half. Growing up is so confusing. Today me and my little sister went to visit a new nursery where I wasn't the oldest but looked the oldest. Mummy and Granny and Grandpa dropped us off then drove off. I am use to be left at places but my little sister isn't and cried every so slightly for a little bit until she found a ball. She was then happy. She can now throw a ball dead straight with either her left or right hand. Today she hit me clean on the forehead. I was a little annoyed but also quite impressed. I throw like a girl but I am a girl so that's OK isn't it? Before nursery, we saw Chrissy. We went up to her bedroom so Mummy could help her with her computer. When we got to her room, I took off most of my clothes and dressed up in her heels and wrapped myself in a gigantic net scarf. I then put on her necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I then painted nails with permanent gold marker pen, applied hand-cream then danced to Madeline Peyroux. You see, I am so grown up.