Thursday

Moodswingers

And Mummy wonders why I'm such a flip-out-semi-mood-swinger. She is the mother of all teachers. I will agree with her, she doesn't get cross that very often where as I get very, very cross often. Perhaps too often, even I'm getting bored of myself in the mornings and my poor little sister looks really fed up with the goings on.

But when Mummy and Daddy say "NO" I flip out. Simple. But when I say "NO" I can see that she also wants to flip out. She doesn't though but I know I have poked her and annoyed her. I just can't help it, I love a reaction.

I rang Mummy at work today, I think Grandpa might have suggested I did. I wanted to ask Mummy if I could play with her make-up. I could see both Granny and Grandpa wavering and thinking, "why not". I called Mum, spittle and mumble in the mouth piece so she couldn't really hear me in the hope she would say "Yes of course sweetie-pie". Only she didn't. Damp. Is that rude? I thought it was Damn but I've been told to say 'damp'. Doesn't seem quite right though.