Wednesday

by matilda

I knew it. I gave in too easily. Mummy thought she had cracked it. She hasn't. I'm not that easy. In fact I am apparently quite difficult so I have to continue this trait. So today I did absolutely no pees on the loo but plenty on the floor. The downside is that I did not get any chocolate.

Last night I spent the first night in a big bed. I liked it a lot. The best bit was that I could wonder freely around the room touching all the things that belong to Evie while she was fast asleep. I was too excited to sleep. I stayed up till 8.30 doing puzzles and drawings at Evie's desk. I even tried to put a pair of knickers on her while she slept. Sometimes she can be quite undignified.

Mummy took us in to town today. She bought me my very own pack of knickers. Yes, she is persistent but I was happy not to have seconds for a change. Evie was bought a pack of vests which we fought over and tore. Mummy wasn't happy about that at all.

Today Evie had her friend Ruby to play. I never have a friend over so I pretended Ruby was my friend. It was going quite well until I hit her with my wooden ladybird thing. Mummy then decided that perhaps I should go to bed. I didn't resist. I didn't even drink my beaker of goats milk. I just slept and dreamt of marrying Knox Leon. Anything is possible these days - apparently.