Sunday

my weekend

Yesterday Daddy was working so we were stuck with just Mummy...again. But it wasn't too bad in fact it was actually quite good fun. Because it was a nice day we played outside and I made a den under the table with sheets and clothes pegs, duvets and pillows. In the afternoon I helped Mummy make a cake which I really enjoyed. Mummy said I am a better cook than Daddy which made me think daddy must be really, really bad. I also made my first cup of tea. Mummy said even that was better than Daddy's tea but I think she was just being kind as I didn't see her drink any of it. The cake we made had lemons and courgettes in and didn't rise at all which made Mummy slightly cross. Perhaps Daddy could do better? I'll ask him. Today Daddy didn't work and took me and my little sister for a walk to get the Sunday paper. I went on my scooter and my little sister sat in the buggy. When I got a little tired, my clever Daddy put my front wheel in the buggy basket so it became a buggy board. How cool is that! In the afternoon we went to see Chris and Rosie and Rosie took us to Top Shop where I wore silver platform heels and danced to Calvin Harris while my little sister looked confusedly at her reflection. Here's a joke...
Q:
What would happen if tarantulas were as big as horses?
A: If one bit you, you could ride it to hospital...te!he!