Wednesday

returning home

We've been away at Grandma and Grandpa's M's house which was brilliant. I didn't want to come home at all and I cried and cried and cried when we did. I stood in the path up to our house and pretended to really properly cry with lots of gulps and sobs. Then our neighbour started talking to me through the fence which made me jump. I told him to be quiet and said that I wanted to cry because I wanted to, and if I wanted to then I could. My little sister was happy to be home and Mummy was happy to be at home because she didn't have to stop my little sister from falling in Grandpa's pond. Today we went to my friends Judy and Betty's huge garden and played in their brilliant Wendy house. They have a climbing frame and swing too. I don't. My lovely friends Rosie and Chrissie were there. Rosie let us jump all over her and tickle her and Chrissie had us on her lap and read us a story using funny voices. I love stories and loved sitting on Chrissie's lap and hope I can do it again very very soon.