Monday

camping

Every year we go camping. I love camping. The first time I went I was just 4 weeks old, we went to Southwold. I slept lots and drank lots and Mummy and Daddy didn't sleep lots but drank lots. This weekend we camped in Wells on a big field with lots and lots of tents and children and mosquitoes. Camping makes us all happy and less snappy, especially Mummy who was very, very tearful last week. Mummy didn't even cry when she caught her flip flop in the front wheel of her bike and fell off with my little sister in the seat on the back. We went paddling when it was a marsh tide but the water disappeared really quickly which was odd. I really like the seaside and camping and being outside. I slightly missed Cbeebies but not as much as Daddy missed Big Brother. On Sunday we saw Uncle London Jamie and his fluffy dog Stitch at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I went to the pub with the boys and fell asleep in Daddy's arms while Mummy stayed in and watched the Hungarian Grand Prix. I think she fancies Lewis Hamilton.