Tuesday

by matilda

I finally gave in. I actually peed on the loo. For months Mummy has been chasing me around the house with this horrible duck shaped potty with a squeaky nose and bribing me with 'A' smartie (not even 2 smarties) if I manage to sit and pee. She's also tried the potty training 'technique' of squeezing me into a washable nappies that are too small and hurt me and she has also been lying by saying that there are no more nappies in the house. All this effort just to stop me peeing in my nappy which is something I have done since birth. I just don't get it. But I kind of did get it today. Mum suggested I went to the upstairs loo and bish-diddly-bosh, I peed. It was easy. I like it and I liked the chocolate reward and I actually rather liked not having to walk around with a baggy, damp nappy. I'm not sure if I'll do it tomorrow. I'll see how I feel in the morning.