Monday

camping

I'm going to change my diary tomorrow. It needs up dating like my wardrobe. For a start I am now 4 not 3. And my little sister 2 not 1. I am called Evie and my little sister is called Matilda. I am going to now let her do some diary keeping as I am clearly, very, very bad at it.
This picture of me was taken at Stiffkey campsite on Friday. I love camping so much that as predicted by Mummy, I cried big salty sad tears for ages and ages when we had to leave. Matilda did not cry. In fact, she got herself in her car seat at least 30 minutes before we were ready to leave and just sat there singing happily to herself. I made two best friends in Stiffkey, Alice who is 6 and lives in Norwich and Maddy who is 7 and lives in Wiltshire. Both Maddy and Alice have very nice older bothers. I liked playing with them too. I went swimming twice with daddy when we were camping. I love swimming with daddy and I wore my wetting suit which kept me very warm and wet. Matilda does not like swimming. Matilda does not even like getting her hair wet. Oh the trauma of hair wash days....