Tuesday

shopping

The other morning I woke up with someone in my bed. The person was wearing an eye mask so I thought it must be Mummy. It wasn't, it was Rosie! She came back to my house and snuggled up next to me. I was so happy to see her. I told her that I always had milk and make-up in the morning but that isn't entirely true, I actually only have milk unless I can sneak a bit of lip stick on when no one is looking. Sadly she didn't really believe me but I did get some milk so that was good. Mummy took us into town today. She doesn't do this very often. Apparently it's quite stressful. When we were shopping I managed to try on 6 pairs of shoes, 4 bangles and balance a pair of ear-rings on my ears. My little sister managed to drop 2 pieces of salami, 4 slices of cucumber and her pitta sandwich 4 times on the floor. She also managed to scream with boredom more times than I did all last week. I quite enjoyed shopping and I think Mummy did too. I will try and encourage Mummy to take us into H&M Kids next time. I'm sure I to find a pair of heels that fit me there.