Thursday

chicken itch


I did not have chicken last night and now I have chicken pox. Chickens are confusing me. I see them in fields with feet and feathers then I see them with stuffing and gravy with no feathers or feet. And when I ask what chicken pox is Mummy points to the spots on my body which have no feet, beaks or feathers. I think my sister has spots too. She is turning into my naughty little sister. She screams when we are eating and I don't like it. She then wipes all her food on the table which I do like but Mummy doesn't. Today we did eat the chicken we cooked last night and it was far nicer than the smelly fish. We had it with peas, green beans gravy and lumpy, yucky mash potato. Even my little sister thought it was disgusting and she eats everything. Today George came to play with me. George and I always argue. We can't help it. We like it. I like George, he throws balls very well and jumps very high. We found a black ladybird with red spots, is it true they are bad?