Saturday

owch

I really, really don't like chicken pops. At first I thought "what is the fuss about" now I understand. As you know I am 3, in fact I'm 3 and 3 months and I have never felt so poorly as I have done today. Every single bit of me itches. Even my eyes and ears and mouth. It is horrid and I can't wait for them to go away. Daddy and Mummy keep telling me not to itch but I can't help it. It feels good to scratch them then it feels really sore. My little sister doesn't have chicken pops and when she does get it, I will be very understanding. I hope she doesn't get it as bad as me. Mummy thinks I have as many as 400 spots. I don't even know what that means. Mummy had a good idea and suggested I painted pink calamine lotion on my spots but I think I have too many and it would take too long. Apparently I will feel much better tomorrow and I have also been told that they don't itch when you're asleep. Is that Mummy and Daddy's way of trying to get some peace?