Monday

cruel gruel

Unlike the rest of my family, I don't really like food. My little sister eats more than me and she is half my size. She likes all foods except when Mummy feeds her. She hates being fed. Apparently, my little sister is very clever as she can feed herself with a spoon AND she manages to get nearly all of it her mouth not on the floor. I can't be bothered to eat or feed myself so Mummy has to do it otherwise I really wouldn't eat a thing except crunchy things which I do like - sometimes. I haven't eaten much recently, I've been too busy scratching, moaning about scratching and more scratching. Today Mummy decided to cook a hearty soup to make me better "full of goodness" she said. I helped her chop vegetables and peel carrots and I was even thinking the soup might be nice. It wasn't, it was horrid. Full of barley and lentils and soggy not crunchy vegetables. I know I need to eat as today my skirt fell to the floor in the shops but feeding me gruel is not the answer. Yuck.