Saturday

wet weather dens

Yesterday was very wet - again. We went over to our lovely Granny and Grandpa's house to eat sausages and have cuddles. It rained all the time we were there and the rain kept making the telly funny and not work properly which was very annoying. Granny wanted to watch the golf and I wanted to watch a film. Mummy suggested that I watched a film on Granny's laptop. Clever Mummy. Which meant Granny could try and watch the boring golf only couldn't because of the bad T.V. Grandpa was trying to sleep, Mummy was trying to work and my little sister slept peacefully upstairs. Granny made a den for me with an itchy blanket and her legs as a roof. I love making dens and having food and drink, crayons and paper in them. I don't think I have ever watched a film on a laptop before but I will try and do that again, it was brilliant. Today Mummy and Daddy have said I can sleep in the big bed in my little sisters bedroom. I think they are doing something with my room. I think Mummy wants a work space to make stuff. My little sisters room is the best in the house. It's big and light and airy and will be a fun room to play in. I'm very excited to be in that room with my little sister. I can't wait till bedtime (for once).