Sunday

red faced

I have been very tired today (really yesterday) and a little tetchy. My little sister wakes very early then she throws something out of her cot then realises that she wants it back. Pointless. My little sister will then have two more naps in the day to recover from her early morning starts but I won't. I am 3 and a quarter and far too old to nap. Now-a-days I only nap in the car and I can fall asleep within a minute of the car moving. I expect Mummy loves that. We didn't go out in the car today which is why I had some rather uncontrollable tired-person-rants. Lovely Rosie came over today. She's gorgeous. Her Mummy is poorly in hospital so we made her a picture to make her smile. The picture is huge, the size of me, in fact, it is me. Rosie drew around me then we coloured me in only I got distracted with some face paints and coloured my whole face red. Daddy said I looked embarrassed and asked me what I was blushing about. I didn't know what he meant. I did get very upset when Mummy decided that the red on my face should we washed off. I had only just put it on. Why should I take it off? So I cried and stropped and hit out a little then gave in. Then I was a little embarrassed that Rosie saw me that way...