Wednesday

in my prime

I'm being very grumpy but I like it. I'm at my grumpy prime, I'm 3. I've been pushing Mummy and Daddy's to the maximum tonight. I know I have because I can see despair in their eyes and steam coming out of their ears. I think it's because I'm tired and as Mummy will agree (she should know), tolerance and tiredness do not mix very well. I'm still getting over chicken pox (Jody said you catch it from eating chicken, is this true?) and due to still being vaguely ill, I think it's OK to be vaguely vile don't you? Daddy made me giggle earlier, he was trying to get me to "GO TO SLEEP" and every time I reappeared at the door (which was lots) he said "do you want to go camping at the weekend? Well if you do, then GET IN TO BED". So I did... then I got out of bed, reappeared at the door gate and I still know I'll be going camping at the weekend. Guess who won? ME! Mummy's lovely friend Jody looked after me and my little sister this afternoon and she took us to the park by the river which I liked very much. I also liked very much seeing my friend.He is a boy and I met him in the park last week. We have bike races with no hands and play on the slides and he speaks odd sounding words to his Dad which I can't understand. Jody said he was from Turkey. Do you get Turkey Pox if you eat that too?