Tuesday

plaits

Today I woke up without any dreadlocks which pleased Mummy lots. This is because I very kindly almost sat still while she put lots of plaits in my hair last night which made my hair curly not knotty in the morning. I really liked the curls but I wouldn't let Mummy plait them again this evening as I didn't want to sit still again. I only sat still yesterday as I persuaded Mummy to paint my finger nails pink. She only painted 2 nails but that was better than no pink nails. This morning Mummy took me to my new nursery school. I did some painting and sticking and gluing and played outside on the trikes and bikes. I think I will really like my new school. They even grow their own snacks. After nursery Mummy decided we would go to Sainsbury's. This is often traumatic for us all as me and my little sister get very bored and tired. Today was different. Mummy decided it would be a good idea if I took my little toy buggy to push that around the shop. Mummy is very cunning as not only did this keep me occupied but it also meant Mummy knew where I was as the buggy makes loud, ratterly noises when I push it. My little sister was very funny. She kept laughing at people then she started shouting. Mummy fed her lots of food to keep her quiet but it didn't really work.