Wednesday

chicken switch

I have started growling at Mummy when she is being unreasonable. It is a deep "OOhhhhrrrgghhhh" sound which I like to make when I really don't want to do something. Mummy obviously does not like me making this noise as she turns away and hums. How annoying is that? Doesn't she realise I'm just copying her. Even my little sister has stared making very annoying noises. She makes loud and repetative sounds to get attention. Of course it works as they are so loud and repetative and everyone gets annoyed. Every day my little sister is getting more funny. When she wakes from her naps I run upstairs and climb into her cot and hide under her blanket and tickle her and tease her. She loves it when I am in her cot and Mummy loves it as she knows neither of us can climb out on our own. I helped Mummy stuff a chicken for supper tonight. We put herbs and bacon and butter under the skin and then baked it and smelt delicious. Then when me and my little sister came to sit down and eat chicken, it wasn't on the plate, disgusting tinned mackerel was instead. What was all that about? To show my annoyance I dribbled my juice on the table. I knew this would get Mummy cross - it did. hurrah.