Sunday

i love lidls

Like Mummy, I'm actually getting rather fed up with this miserable wet weather. But unlike Mummy I'm not too bothered about getting the washing dry or feeling trapped indoors. It does not worry me when I play outside and get wet as it means I get to wear my favourite swimsuit that use to belong to my big cousin. Sometimes I like to wear the spotty swimsuit in the bath. Sometimes I just like to wear under my clothes although that does cause problems at times. Yesterday Mummy promised me a trip to Lidls to buy new water colour paints and paper but we didn't go. We went today instead. I love Lidls. It's probably the only store that lets me ride around on my pink bicycle. Before we left to go on our cycle ride to Lidls Mummy tripped and fell into our herb garden whilst holding my little sister. She was very cross and mumbled something and my little sister cried lots. I haven't been to bed on time for 4 nights in a row. Last night I went to an 18th birthday. There were lots of girls with lovely hair and make-up and pretty shoes. I can't wait to be as tall as them. I don't like looking at thighs all the time and I want to wear heels that fit me properly.