Friday

raspberry picking

My little sister now has chicken pox only she doesn't seem to be too bothered by them. At the moment, she is emptying my pen and crayon box and sucking on felt tips and glue. She knows she shouldn't do this because every time Mummy turns around to look at her, she stops and smiles sweetly back. Yesterday we went in the car to visit my Great Nana and my Auntie and Cousin. Mummy let me sit in the middle seat in the front of our car which is brilliant as I can kick the radio on and off. I love seeing my cousin Lucy. Auntie Amy was making meringues and she let me help her and then lick the bowl. Daddy's just told Mummy off for letting my little sister eating the contents of my pen box. Naughty Mummy. Yesterday, on the way home, we picked up Mummy's friend Jody who is very sad at the moment. We then went to gather raspberries. We ate lots and Mummy picked lots. I think she's going to make raspberry vodka. What's that? I forgot to wash the shampoo out of my hair last night so I'm going to have another shower. It's a cunning trick. I love showers but not rain showers. They are boring now.