Sunday

handage

Lots happened yesterday. I now sleep in the big room with my little sister. Mummy now has my room as an office. And Daddy now has lots of space in the basement because Mummy's stuff has gone into my old room, now her office. Yesterday we saw lovely Rosie, Chris, Jim, Julie, Sam, Mia and Stanley the dog which was really really nice. Rosie gave me lots of cuddles which I love very much and some pressies which I love very much too. Jim had a bandage on his hand because he had just had an operation. His hand looked very silly as it was really, really big and rather badly wrapped. Julie said he did it himself which would make sense. We had a delicious BBQ and I ate lots. My little sister didn't, which is unusual. She looked really poorly, with big spots and sad eyes. When we got home, my little sister and I shared the big room for the first time. It was fun only I fell asleep before I could be a nuisance to Mummy and Daddy. I made up for it tonight. Me and my little sister messed around and screamed non stop for about an hour. Daddy was getting fed up which just made it even more fun. I heard Mummy say "do you think boys scream?" It made me think... I bet they do but they don't admit it. I've been quite bored but I have also been quite a little bit moody. I heard rumours that we might go camping today which would have been brilliant but Daddy said it would rain. It didn't. He just wanted to watch the Grand Prix and the Golf. B-o-r-i-n-g.