Saturday

sipping cocktails

I missed going to nursery this week, it can be so boring at home with Mummy and and my little sister. We did go to Toys-r-us on Thursday which I thought was amazing but Mummy didn't. She said it was a hideous store. I want to go on holiday in Toys-r-us, they have sweets and pop to drink so I wouldn't starve. We had a lovely trip out in Grandpa's new car yesterday. It's the size and colour of a baby elephant and is really clean not like Mummy's crumby car. Granny came too which means lots and lots of cuddles which I like very much. We went to see the sea and ate ice-creams. I love the sea as much as Granny and want to go again and again. Me and my little sister were little angels and it was very nice to get away from moody Mummy. Sometimes I can't help being grumpy with Mummy too. It just happens. It did when we got home and ate dinner. It's usually dinner that causes problems. Perhaps I should try and sit still and eat rather than be fidget-knickers but I find it really difficult. When Daddy got home I helped him cut the grass. I felt so grown up last when we finished as we sat in the sun drinking cocktails and eating spicy Bombay Mix (which was horrid). I had apple juice with a sprig of lavender. Mummy and Daddy had Pimms. I went straight to sleep after my story and didn't mess about for the first time in ages but that was because my little sister was already fast asleep so we couldn't play 'scream till they snap'. I love that game.